Elbow Pain – Types, Diagnosis, Exercises and Treatment
Elbow Pain is the common condition that results in injury to bone, ligaments and tissues. Chiropractic Treatment can help you to reduce your Elbow pain. It also saves you from painkillers and surgeries. In most cases, Elbow pain is often caused by overuse, sports injuries, or computer users.
The elbow joint is Made up of three Bones, Humerus (upper arm), Radius. Chiropractic care can be very helpful in elbow Pain. You can consult your chiropractor for evaluation and treatment of your elbow Pain.
Elbow Injuries – causes
Most Elbow injuries are caused by repetitive movements. It occurs When you repeat a certain activity over and over again. Tissues and joint become inflammed due to overuse. You may feel pain, stiffness, swelling or weakness and condition can become worse with time.
Some Common Elbow Injuries Includes:
Overuse in Sports: Performing Repetitive movements can cause strain and inflammation in the tendons and ligaments. Throwing Sports like Football, golf, Tennis and baseball are infamous for causing elbow injury.
Overuse in computer Users. Elbow injury can also occur as a result of repetitive motions at works. Anything that involves straightening and bending of elbow can cause trouble.
- Office work like using mouse or keyboard
- Kitchen work( Sweepers, Chef and butchery)
You doctor Diagnose the cause of your elbow pain through
- Physical Examination and History
- MRI(Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- CT scan
Treatment Protocol varies depending on the elbow disorder and symptoms you may feel. Most elbow disorders require conservative treatment.
Treatment options include:
- Chiropratic Treatment
Role of Chiropractic Treatment in Elbow Pain
- Chiropractic Adjustment is a technique in which Elbow and wrist is mobilized and this technique is helpul in decreasing the compression and inflammation to the joints.
- Myofacial Release helps to geyt rid of adhesions in the muscles and tendons.
- Electrical Stimulation helps to decrease muscle tightness, inflammation, pain, improves healing and increases blood circulation.
Consulting with Finchley Back Care
At Finchley back care our chiropractors work with the patients by addressing your complaint and diagnosing the cause of your problem and designing the best care plan that helps you to return to your normal routine.