Weight loss, Obesity, Nutrition and Physical Activity.
Chiropractors are highly trained professionals that can provide you relief from back and neck pain. They can also help you in improving overall health. They will help you to achieve healthy weight loss with healthy diet patterns, physical and stress management. When you are stressed, your body releases cortisol hormone. This hormone can lead you to obesity.
Obesity is a complex condition. It is defined as presence of abnormal and excess fat on body. According to World Health Organization, A Body Mass Index(BMI) of over 25 is Considered as overweight and over 30 Considered as obese.
In combination with Healthy diet and exercise, A chiropractor can help you to get rid of your extra weight. Spinal Adjustments can release extra pressure on joints and tissues due to overweight.
Your daily eating routine plays a vital role in losing weight. A healthy eating plan can help you to reduce weight. It includes a variety of healthy fruits. Emphasize on Fruits, vegetables, Fat-free dairy products and whole grains. Eating zero calorie sugar, less sodium and Cholesterol.
Chiropractic Weight loss Program
- Chiropractic Adjustments to release pressure on spine and joints. It also helps body to heal from inside.
- Nutritional Counselling and a customized Diet plan to ensure your diet and balanced and you are receiving right nutrients for optimal health.
- A exercises plan to burn extra calories according to your physical capabilities
- Any Nutritional supplements if needed.
- Massage Therapy to keep your muscles and body relaxed.
- Many chiropractor recommends Customized diet plan commonly known as Anti-Inflammatory diet. It is designed to burn extra fat from body.
Here are some Changes our Clients Experiences in 4 months.
- Improve your mood, Energy and generalized Health
- Improve Mental Health
- Moving better and with less pain
- Low Cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- Improved Blood Sugar levels
Consulting with Finchley Back Care.
At Finchley back care our chiropractors work with the patients by addressing your complaint and diagnosing the cause of your problem and designing the best care plan that helps you to return to your normal routine.